What is e-safety?
E-safety means electronic safety. It is concerned with the protecting of young people in the digital world and ensuring they feel safe when accessing new technology. They protect from unsuitable material and prohibited activities taking place online effecting both adults and children.here
actually, this topic is very important. I will tell you a short story bout the problems we may face from using our real information.
my students don’t have experience with using internet. they are still with their nature. they introduce themselves to any one without thinking with the problems they may gain from doing that in the internet.
once day, one of them create account on Facebook with her real information and she started to write about herself and her family. she did that by using real information and real life. the worest thing is she uploaded her photos on Facebook. one day she find someone called here and told here information about herself and send her photos by changing background of these photos. here is the disaster, if photos reach her father she will lose her life, because he will not understand something like that .
actually, it is very important to keep your information in secret mode. especially with the internet . you don’t know who is on the other side
these are some advice to be safe with internet. here
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Finally, I would like to say something about this topic e-safety . really , this idea is different from man to women or from girl to boy. especially in eastern society.
women or girls mustn’t use their photos or information with internet because they may face a disaster. on the other hand boys or men may not face the same problems.
Don’t truth with computer and people who behind it.